This time round, we are bringing Version 4 to the forefront, with a choice of eras:
- Late-War: 1650pts. The majority of veteran players in Scotland and beyond have the most experience with Late-War, so we would be remiss not to include a Late-War option.
- Mid-War 100pts. Utilising the new Mid-War army books, and encouraging the participation of novice, or less experienced players.
Entry for this two-day tournament will be £25 (€28.50, for our European friends).
Not only will this get you a ticket for two days of intense wargaming with new players, but each player will also receive:
- The 2017 Tournament Objective marker
- A small set of Bailed Out/ Pinned Down markers
- Catered lunch on both days
- The chance to win fabulous prizes, including a painting contest
Common Ground Games can be found a short distance from Stirling Rail and Bus stations, located in the North of the city, with a view out towards the Wallace Monument.
Common Ground Games, 40B Cowane Street, Stirling, FK8 1JR, Scotland, UK.
19 - 20 August 2017
Late-War - 1650pts, Mid-War 100pts - 'Red on Blue' followed by Swiss system.
Tournament Organiser : Mark Nisbet
Common Ground Games : Steve